Suppa à u brocciu
Recipe to taste from december to april, for 6/8 persons.
With a preparation time of 10 min and a cooking time of 25min
For 6 à 8 persons / Preparation time : 10min / Cooking time : 25min
– 300 gr of brocciu
– 1 large onion
– of Swiss chard leaves
– 2 fresh tomatoes from the branch
– 2 eggs
– bread croutons
– 1 aromatic herbes
– 2 dessert spoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper.
– 1. Peel and shred the onion. Remove the leaves from the Swiss chard and chop them roughly. Lastly; peel, seed and chop the tomatoes coarsely.
– 2. Fry together in a pot, in olive oil.
– 3. Cover with 1 l of water; add salt and pepper and leave to simmer for 25 min.
– 4. After cooking add the crumbled Brocciu and beaten eggs, stirring all the time. Salt and pepper.
– 5. When you are ready to serve, display the croutons inside your plate and pour the soup over them.
Website : Editions Clémentine