A Guesthouse A Bella Scusa is a house of typical regional architecture with a neat decoration combining modern and old in a warm and relaxing atmosphere, enjoying a very beautiful view and having a garden hidden from the eyes of the people.
In the heart of the village of Bastelica, overlooking the fabulous Prunelli valley, within the Corsican Regional Natural Park, the ideal place for a stay to discover an extremely generous and preserved nature accompanied by an authentic farm tradition to enjoy with no moderation.
Ideal for hiking, ski resort, lake and river at 15 min. Ajaccio, Beaches, shopping, airport and museums at 40 min.
Facilities & Services:
- 4 bedrooms, including 2 suites, all with private bathrooms
- Breakfast (bread, pastries, toasts, homemade jams and cakes, cereals, fruit juices, milk, coffee, tea and herbal infusions, canistrelli, chocolate, honey, dried fruit and nuts, yoghurts…)
- Coffee, decaffeinated, teas, infusions, canistrelli available free of charge all day long
- Tasting of local products on demand (wines, cured meats, cheeses…)
- Table d’hôtes on reservation at Boutique Hôtel Artemisia at 200m (Unique menu varying daily with fresh and seasonal products, often directly from our vegetable garden, local production, homemade dishes)
- Living room with fireplace
- Laundry room
- Garden furniture
- Vegetable garden
- WiFi available throughout the entire location
- Possibility to dispose of the entire property on request
- TV Cable channels
- Air conditioning