De Peretti della Rocca Domain is located in Figari in Southern Corsica.
It is only 15 kilometres away from Porto Vecchio and 23 kilometres from Bonifacio.
It is composed of 4 shepherd’s houses that can accommodate between 2 and 4 people.
It also offers 4 rooms located in the main house of the estate, accommodating up to 2 people each.
The estate has 4 private heated outdoor swimming pools reserved for the shepherd’s huts.
For the main house, a heated outdoor pool is available for the rooms as well as a garden.
The shepherd’s huts as well as the rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a terrace, a television, a safe and hospitality products.
The shepherd’s huts also have an open kitchen and a washing machine.
The 4 shepherd’s huts on the estate are:
• Joséphine : 35m2, 2 adults, private swimming pool
• Alba : 65m2, 2 adults and 2 children, private swimming pool 12m long
• Serintina : 65m2, 2 adults and 2 children, private pool
• Mezzanotte : 62m2, 2 adults and 2 children, private swimming pool 12m long
The 4 rooms of the domain:
• Colette : 27m2, 2 adults
• Françoise : 25m2, 2 adults
• Jules : 25m2, 2 adults
• Jean-Baptiste : 35m2, 2 adults
How to reach us :
• Airport : Figari (6 kilometres)
• Golf de Lezza – 16 min by car
• Santa Giulia – 18 min by car
• Santa Giulia beach – 21 min by car
• St Jean – 26 min by car
• Balistra beach : 35mn by car.
To book your stay at de Peretti della Rocca domain, please visit their website directly for rates and availability.